House Of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House Of Legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gidgiddoni = Nathan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gidgiddoni
Members
Members

Gidgiddoni = Nathan Empty
PostSubject: Gidgiddoni = Nathan   Gidgiddoni = Nathan EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 10:26 pm

Hey... my name is Nathan Scheneman... German descent but currently living in Colorado...

I've been playing Diablo 2 for 2 years on and off... never really played closed battle net that much had a smiter and got him to level 90... but he sucked... 900 life with 1k smite... no cta switch no torch... no gc's or sc's low level spirit sword and shiled... no enigma...
lol worst paladin ever...

but the last year I've been playing open battle net... mainly hacked... but in June got started on Open Bnet legit...
I got started on the Windy... Mario introduced me to it... and turned my green ass into a not so green... he taught me the ropes off the Windy... Tyler taught me how to NL, CL, and Telestomp. From June to now I've only played the Windy... I have got pretty good on it but still have alot to learn... Favorite thing about Windy... Telestomp!... this thing wins so many duels its not even funny... and I love to hear people cry about it on open...

I post some clones on Shadowdiablo.com I make Windies and am starting to learn the needs off a Windy... how the gear affects the dudu in everyway...

I can Host games so just ask me and I will...

Back to top Go down
Sheriff
Admin
Admin
Sheriff

Gidgiddoni = Nathan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gidgiddoni = Nathan   Gidgiddoni = Nathan EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:51 pm

Welcome alien
Back to top Go down
http://houseoflegends.tk

Gidgiddoni = Nathan
Page 1 of 1