House Of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House Of Legends

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Ultimate Poison farmer Sorceress(1.F9b) Guide Completed.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sheriff
Admin
Admin
Sheriff

The Ultimate Poison farmer Sorceress(1.F9b) Guide Completed. Empty
PostSubject: The Ultimate Poison farmer Sorceress(1.F9b) Guide Completed.   The Ultimate Poison farmer Sorceress(1.F9b) Guide Completed. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:45 am

● THE POISON FARMER SORCERESS ●
By [MG] Jon

Big Pro's of this build:

* Kills stuff easily, average 130k poison damage per second with cattle, without godly gear. Without bloodlust, average 110k.
* Mostly cheap gear
* Any monster which isn't poison immune will get raped soon
* Summoning Uberquests are a cakewalk, uberlevels are as well
* No pro-mechanics required to play this build
* Easy 15k life most of the time (with 20-sec Moonstrke)
* Godlike %FCR
* Good farmer and lucky char (this is true, but can be ignored)
* No-Spell Timer Inner fire, a.k.a Full Rejuv Potion or Moon Symbols.

Con's of the build:

* Not the Tankiest char in the World
* NO BLOCK ZOMG THIS CHAR SUX!
* Only focus on one element, although Flamestrike 1-pt owns.
* Warp armor by a charm is a MUST. 50k def without, +100k with.

I. Stat Points
o General
o Strenght
o Dexterity
o Vitality
o Energy

II. Skill Points
o Poison Tree
o Fire Tree
o Lightning Tree
o Cold Tree
o Passive/Melee Tree
o Special Skills
o How to SuperMax a Skill

III. Gear
o Starting Gear
o Mid Gear
o Final Gear
o Socketing
o Upgrading

IV. Tactics
o Basic Skill Concepts
o Mid Game Before Ennead Challenge (level 90)
o Normal Playstile

V. Challenges
o Dragon Eggs Challenge
o Ennead Challenge
o Level Challenge
o Black Road Challenge

VI. Uberquests
o Dungeon Uberquests
o Summoning Uberquests
o Uberlevels
o Heroic Levels

VII. Misc
o ScreenShots
o Meanings / Abreviations
o End of the Guide

Stats :

General

* 595 Stat points ---> Leveling
* 15 Stat points ---> Quests
* Up to 500 Stat points ---> Disenchating Sets
-
Disenchating sets is not so fun. But we more disenchant, we stronger will be. I reached mana cap with my old Poison Sorceress, but crafts will take your mana strongly down, what a pity. An affix that spawns on ALL elemental shrines is decrease max mana by 10 - 20 %. Which sucks, and you can get that from blessings too. But full force exists no more, now Mystic Blood replaced it and you don't care about mana anymore.

Strength:

We won't need much strength for this build, the set we will be using has no much strength req., supposing we got all charms. You may use them early-game for carrying your gear, and then respec them when you got the charms. 50 base points will be enough at the end. I personally didn't spent any point here.

Dexterity:

Same here, we just need like ~300 for our Armor, but with charms we shouldn't have here more than 60 base stat points. We won't be using any shields so dexterity is useless for this build. Maybe you won't need any, depends on your jewels as well.

Vitality:

Leftovers, however we have already quite enough, and let's go for energy for more damage.

Energy:

All here. With energy factor and all that stuff, as well as energy synergy to spells this will boost every spell we've got. So you know, energy equals to damage, put all, like I said. You won't be running out of mana as well.

Skills :

Poison Tree (Main Tree)

Diseased Cattle: In the previous version this skill was synergized by Hive. In newest versions (because of overpoweredness) poison synergies from spell to spell have been removed, so it doesn't matter which spell do you choose. So your choice is between Diseased Cattle and Lorenado. SuperMax it or 1 point if you prefer Lorenado.

Skill which sends out a group of 3 cows in a random place which emit poison clouds, heavily damaging enemies.

Lorenado: This skill looks awesome too, a poison tornado, what the hell? You can choose this skill over Diseased cattle, if you like this one more. This one is less random but both are powerful, so your choice is either to put 1 point or to SuperMax this. However, one point in this will be still useful.

A fast poisoning whirlwind, zig-zaging thru enemys and damaging them with poison.

Hex: This is an interesting skill, a curse. Putting points in it will reduce enemy's damage by 2%. I wondered which skill to max, this or living flame, but since we are going with mystic blood, SuperMaxing Living flame is truly necessary. I reached 30% enemy's phyiscal damage reduced, putting my Leftovers (~15)

Curse: Hits by a cursed enemy increases your damage and reduces their damage

Carpet of Spiders: Not Using this skill. We don't need it and I also don't like it. 1 Point.

Hive: Useful skill, we will get 750 secs of duration, and it's useful, sadly has 2 sec duration, but still average's damage is higher than cattle's. So my choice is to SuperMax this skill.

When Activated, Unleashes Deadly Insects on Nearby enemies.

● THE POISON FARMER SORCERESS ●
By [MG] Jon

Big Pro's of this build:

* Kills stuff easily, average 130k poison damage per second with cattle, without godly gear. Without bloodlust, average 110k.
* Mostly cheap gear
* Any monster which isn't poison immune will get raped soon
* Summoning Uberquests are a cakewalk, uberlevels are as well
* No pro-mechanics required to play this build
* Easy 15k life most of the time (with 20-sec Moonstrke)
* Godlike %FCR
* Good farmer and lucky char (this is true, but can be ignored)
* No-Spell Timer Inner fire, a.k.a Full Rejuv Potion or Moon Symbols.

Con's of the build:

* Not the Tankiest char in the World
* NO BLOCK ZOMG THIS CHAR SUX!
* Only focus on one element, although Flamestrike 1-pt owns.
* Warp armor by a charm is a MUST. 50k def without, +100k with.

I. Stat Points
o General
o Strenght
o Dexterity
o Vitality
o Energy

II. Skill Points
o Poison Tree
o Fire Tree
o Lightning Tree
o Cold Tree
o Passive/Melee Tree
o Special Skills
o How to SuperMax a Skill

III. Gear
o Starting Gear
o Mid Gear
o Final Gear
o Socketing
o Upgrading

IV. Tactics
o Basic Skill Concepts
o Mid Game Before Ennead Challenge (level 90)
o Normal Playstile

V. Challenges
o Dragon Eggs Challenge
o Ennead Challenge
o Level Challenge
o Black Road Challenge

VI. Uberquests
o Dungeon Uberquests
o Summoning Uberquests
o Uberlevels
o Heroic Levels

VII. Misc
o ScreenShots
o Meanings / Abreviations
o End of the Guide

General

* 595 Stat points ---> Leveling
* 15 Stat points ---> Quests
* Up to 500 Stat points ---> Disenchating Sets
-
Disenchating sets is not so fun. But we more disenchant, we stronger will be. I reached mana cap with my old Poison Sorceress, but crafts will take your mana strongly down, what a pity. An affix that spawns on ALL elemental shrines is decrease max mana by 10 - 20 %. Which sucks, and you can get that from blessings too. But full force exists no more, now Mystic Blood replaced it and you don't care about mana anymore.

Strength:

We won't need much strength for this build, the set we will be using has no much strength req., supposing we got all charms. You may use them early-game for carrying your gear, and then respec them when you got the charms. 50 base points will be enough at the end. I personally didn't spent any point here.

Dexterity:

Same here, we just need like ~300 for our Armor, but with charms we shouldn't have here more than 60 base stat points. We won't be using any shields so dexterity is useless for this build. Maybe you won't need any, depends on your jewels as well.

Vitality:

Leftovers, however we have already quite enough, and let's go for energy for more damage.

Energy:

All here. With energy factor and all that stuff, as well as energy synergy to spells this will boost every spell we've got. So you know, energy equals to damage, put all, like I said. You won't be running out of mana as well.

Poison Tree (Main Tree)

Diseased Cattle: In the previous version this skill was synergized by Hive. In newest versions (because of overpoweredness) poison synergies from spell to spell have been removed, so it doesn't matter which spell do you choose. So your choice is between Diseased Cattle and Lorenado. SuperMax it or 1 point if you prefer Lorenado.

Skill which sends out a group of 3 cows in a random place which emit poison clouds, heavily damaging enemys

Lorenado: This skill looks awesome too, a poison tornado, what the hell? You can choose this skill over Diseased cattle, if you like this one more. This one is less random but both are powerful, so your choice is either to put 1 point or to SuperMax this. However, one point in this will be still useful.

A fast poisoning whirlwind, zig-zaging thru enemys and damaging them with poison.

Hex: This is an interesting skill, a curse. Putting points in it will reduce enemy's damage by 2%. I wondered which skill to max, this or living flame, but since we are going with mystic blood, SuperMaxing Living flame is truly necessary. I reached 30% enemy's phyiscal damage reduced, putting my Leftovers (~15)

Curse: Hits by a cursed enemy increases your damage and reduces their damage

Carpet of Spiders: Not Using this skill. We don't need it and I also don't like it. 1 Point.

Hive: Useful skill, we will get 750 secs of duration, and it's useful, sadly has 2 sec duration, but still average's damage is higher than cattle's. So my choice is to SuperMax this skill.

When Activated, Unleashes Deadly Insects on Nearby enemys

Fire Tree (secondary tree)

FlameFront: This skill is underrated. Well-used can be quite good. All three fire skill have different mechanics, if you like this skill, use it, however we lack of points, so 1 point here.

Casts a wave of exploding firebolts in front of you. This skill can be aimed, you can cast it in front of you [1], or away from you [2].
[1] [2]

Living Flame: 2,4 Max life, Life regen. THIS SKILL WAS MADE FOR MYSTIC BLOOD. Since we're using mystic blood, we are SuperMaxing this skill.

FlameStrike: Good skill, good power, good damage. Lot of concentrated damage for single targets, like Death Projector, Infernal Machine, etc. We are a poison sorceress, but we will need this skill, 1 point should be enough. If you don't instakill anything already, then your high %FCR will.

Calls down a pillar of flames from the sky to strike your target

Pyroblast: This skill has different mechanic aside from flamefront and flamestrike, we are putting 1 point in all offensive fire skills; so use the one you like most, this one is also good.

Massive Slow Moving ball of fire that explodes on impact

Illumination: Do you like 140% spell damage baby? then SuperMax this

Warp Armor: 250%Total Char def, which will double our defence. We have like 20k def from items (12k from armor, rest are just craploads), so 250% will give us 50k defence. Farming Tal Rasha is REALLY easy. Although you can get this in any of the 4 charms!.

Q: We have already chosen 2 skill trees, how do i get this skill?
A: We can get it from a charm. 4 charms can give us this skill. Book of Lies, Azmodan's Heart, Sacred Worldstone Key and the Scroll of Kings. Take a look:

Cold Tree

Evil Iceballs: As known as Ice elementals. High amount of synergies have been deleted in newest patches, so you don't need to max another skill to get elementals, in fact, getting this from a charm, will give you a free army of 50 Evil Iceballs. Which is better than lolsummons or that sh1t.

Summon multiple ice elementals with a freezing nova attack

Passive/Melee Tree

Moonstrike: Free 5k life for 20 seconds, and life is very important for us. I would use it, if you like those 5k go ahead. Life is always useful if we use Mystic Blood. 1 Point is enough here.

Mystical Melee Technique that increases Survability

Wiccaning: This will give us some Max Mana, and also Max Skill points. 1 Point here is enough.

Mana Sweep: This may be usefull till you get Arcane Fury, for getting instantly mana. This will also deal damage. 1 point will be enough.

Special Skills

Mystic Blood (UberSkill): If you have your life above 90%, this will give us like 250 energy factor at end game being a pasive with just 1 point. Moonstrike and Living flame will help this skill greatly.

Symbol of Esu: I Love this skill, it is like an old cLoD Full Rejuv. potion. It will heal us 20k life and mana when we use it, it's free, no more tps to town for pots, you can make them anywhere. There are 2 recipes for this skill, [Mana pot + Life Pot = Symbol of Esu] or [Symbol of Esu = Symbol of Esu x3]. We haven't more than 20k life so 1 point here is enough.

Arcane Fury: Woot! I like this skill, 1 minute duration, full mana regeneration and Faster Cast Rate for spamming any skill. Also the FRW doesn't hurt. 1 point.

Temporaly provides a large bonus to your cast rate

How to SuperMax a skill

You can get the affix "+X To max skill level" from the following items:

* Moon of the Spider Ubercharm
* Legacy of Blood Ubercharm
* Bremmtown Class Charm Upgrade
* Toraja Crystalline Flame Medallion Upgrade
* Drekvac Runeword
* Venefica Runeword
* Wiccaning Skill

Gear

Beggining / Mid Game Gear

* Helm, Weapon, Gloves, Belt, Boots:

Link for low/mid game gear!!

https://2img.net/h/i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm290/MarcoNecroX/lowlvl.jpg

Armor, Amulet, Rings:

Link for low/mid game gear!!

https://2img.net/h/i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm290/MarcoNecroX/low2.jpg

End Game Gear

Gear Setup 1 (Crafts)
A list of how-to-craft almost all items, crafting may take a lot of time but you will get the best items if you spend enough time crafting. Perfect crafts are the best items in the game, but crafting them requires a lot of luck. ALL CRAFTS MUST BE DONE WITH SHIMMERING SHRINES. What do these give? %Poison Spell damage, -%Enemy Poison resistance, and sadly, Max Mana reduced by "%..". But don't worry, we will have enough mana end-game. Affixes listed under every item are the best you can get, so try to reach as high as possible. "-X% to Enemy Poison Resistances" IS NOT IMPORTANT TO CRAFT since you will get that affix randomly thanks to blessing, other items, and its the last thing to worry about, otherwise you will end up with too much of it, it's not bad but it's a waste to have more than 100, or 200 against heroic bosses. Also note the following: crafts randomly give you a very high amount of resistances. If you're lucky enough, you can get maxed resistances only with crafts, for example an item will give you 90% cold resist, another one poison, and so on..

* Weapon: War Staff, MO'd with 15 energy factor Mystic Orbs
+12 to All Skills
~100 Energy Factor to Spell Damage
~ 120% to Poison Spell damage, extra ~120% from blessing (aim to end up with ~200)
100 life on Kill (optional)
[x] when you kill an enemy (optional) (proc)

* Armor: Ceremonial Armor, MO'd with 15%ED until you get 350%, after, %TCD
+5 to Sorceress Skill levels
~60% to Poison Spell damage, extra ~60% from blessing
+300% Enhanced Defense
%Stats (optional)

* Helm: Diadem/Tiara, MO'd with %TCD, and %Poison Spell Damage
+3 to All Skills
~60% to Poison Spell damage, extra ~60% from blessing
% Fire Spell Damage
-% Enemy Fire/Poison Resistances

* Gloves / Belt / Boots:

Here I would recommend using Lorekeeper, Ashaera's Armor, and Hibagon. These will grant you nice resistances, reanimates, %DR, and spell damage. If you don't have any of these, make crafts with as much poison spell damage as possible.

* Rings & Amulet
Rares, with +1 skills, lucky upgrade, and as much %Poison Spell damage as possible. Amulet should have +4 to all skills. MO' them with "Endless Light Unique Mystic Orb", and %Poison spell damage.

Gear Setup 2 (Poison Set)

* Gloves, Armour, Weapon, Helm, Belt:

Gear setup #2!!

https://2img.net/h/i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm290/MarcoNecroX/set-1.jpg

Boots, Rings, Amulet:

Gear setup #2!!

https://2img.net/h/i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm290/MarcoNecroX/rest.jpg

WEAPON ON SWITCH
Shamanka
Long Staff
[...]
+X to Bloodlust
[...]

75% Elemental damage buff, for 1 minute.

Socketing

We will have 22 or 25 sockets free depending on if you are using a Runeword or a set as boots. Doesn't matter. Just get some rare jewels or Zod-Crafted with PSD/SD/EPR/FCR (see abreviations in the end of the guide)

Upgrading our Gear

* Unique Mystics orbs:

'The Endless Life', -3% to enemy resistances, and some defense. (Rings/Ammulets)
'DemonCore', Spell Damage, proc that are Useless.. (Weapon)

* Normal Mystic Orbs:

%ED, or %TCD for armor, i used %TCD. %Energy Factor for weapons.

* Upgrade Recipes

[Item + Rune x 3]

Armor: 40% ED
Amulet: +1 to all Skills
Rings: +10% Spell damage - VERY IMPORTANT!

Tactics

Basic Skill Concepts

* Hive: ~12 Min duration, I thought this passive-active skill was not really useful, but it is, my last video was about me against 20 butchers with /players 8 and HMC+11, I was running with no attacks and hive killed them all in ~10 seconds.

* Lorenado: This is our single-target-poison-skill. You can destroy anything with this skill, so use it againt bosses, or monsters with huge life. [Secondary Skill (RMB)]

* Diseased Cattle: This is our mob-killing-poison-skill. There is some delay after you cast this skill, you may see it good or bad, if you need to kill some monsters quickly it's bad. But if you cast that and instantly summon Uberbosses, they will die with no possibility to take you any damage. [Primary Skill (LMB)]

* FlameFront: This is our mob-killing-fire-skill. Isn't so powerfull like Diseased Cattle, but with %FCR, and some points in FlameStrike it will, also remember, you just need to use this against groups of Harpylisks or poison-inmune-mobs. Let the cows do the rest. [Primary Skill (LMB)]

* FlameStrike: This is our single-target-fire-skill. It isn't like Lorenado either, but it has more precition on single targets, and it also deals a lot of damage. You can cast this beeing far away from your single-target, with Lorenado maybe you won't. Also, you can use this again poison inmunes, and against any enemy. [Secondary Skill (RMB)]

* Arcane Fury: 150% FCR, 75% speed, 250% faster mana regeneration, for 50 seconds. Can also be cast on other units. I already got used to cast it every 1 minute, i do it without thinking about it. With this we can cast faster, and without loosing any mana. That will give us more damage thanks to Full Force.

Mid Game Before Level 90 / Black Road Challenge

We won't be so strong before level 90. We wont have Full Force, and Arcane Fury for giving us godly mana regeneration and %FCR, etc. We can use Mana Sweep for stealing mana, it's a good skill at the beggining. Strategies are the same as in Normal Playstyle section.

Normal Playstyle

* Act 1 - 2 (Hatred): This is /players 8 doable. Level 18 kill the butcher, level 24 kill andariel, you should finish sewers with level 30, and kill duriel with any level. Lorenado will just finish him, this is to easy.

* Act 3 (Hatred) - Act 1 (Destruction): Get some act 3 merc for act 3 and 4, then get a Barb with proc + reanimates for taking damage for you. Just view the General Skill Concepts section. Also, for killing baal, Cattle before baal summons his minions, they spawn, they die.

* Act 1 ++ (Destruction): You may get some ubercharms before killing baal and doing BRC. Read the Challenges and Uberquests section.

* General Playing: You have 2 combination for skills, Diseased Cattle in your Left Mouse Button (LMB) and FlameStrike in your Right Mouse Button (RMB), or FlameFront in your LMB and Lorenado in your RMB. It depends on what you want to kill, I prefer using the second combination for doing quests, and the first for doing Ubers.

Other skills you may use are: Jitan's Gate for teleporting. Hive. Arcane Fury. Edyrems. And that's all, use them when necessary.

Challenges

nnead Challenge

Omg-Easy, Lorenado/Flamestrike totems. Cattle. If lucky pick your Nexus Crystal. Else, do it again. Did on level 38.

Dragon Eggs

Kill the egg. Kill the dragon.

Level Challenge

Walk slowly, don't get in trouble. Walk and cattle sometimes, they will die, the thing is not to get shot. FlameFront is an usefull skill for small ways.

Black Road Challenge

* Trial of Fear: Cattle before you summon him, and he's dead.

* Trial of Greed: You can easlily get that gold in one hatred Island of the Sunless sea run having 0%GF. Just get the damn gold.

* Trial of Contrition: Cattle before you summon them, shouln't be a problem.

* Trial of Knowledge: If you are already on level 120, this will be some kind of easy because this is terror. Flamefront and cattle should kill everything

It will be hard to get both in the same rooms because hive or cattle will probably kill them. Get in the first priestess room (skovos) kill her, teleport to the "way between both rooms" and then wait 10 seconds, teleport again and run to lycander and kill her.

* Black Road Completion: Oh if you finally completed those, use the 666,666 gold to get 4 hearts from akara, or anyone. Congratulations!

Uberquests

* Easy (also p8 + hmc +11 doable)
* Medium
* Easy/Hard (depending on something)
* Hard
* Impossible (you shall not even try it)
* Not Tried Yet

Summoning Uberquests

* The Butcher: Cattle, Summon Him, He's dead. Wrong! you don't even need cattle. If you walk 3 steps hive will kill him already!

* Binding of Baal: Cattle, Summon Them, They are Dead.

* Assault on Mount Arreat: Cattle, Summon Them, They are Dead

* Akarat: Again: Cattle, Summon Them, They are Dead

* Lord Aldric Jitan: Thought it was hard, did with no summonings. Arcane Fury, then FlameStrike 10 times and quickly summon them, take distance, and keep using FlameStrike if they aren't dead yet...

* Legacy of Blood: Summon Lolsummons, Edyrems or whatever you got, cattle, summon, they are dead.

* Judgement Day: First part easy any way you see it. Just summon what you got ! The upgrade may be a little hard, you need to deal with 2 poison-immune-bosses, in 30 seconds after killing one. Also, AotOR may help here with both oskills.

* Brother Laz: Cattle, Summon them, killed them, but hard to Purify Laz before he kills you.

* Inarius Revenge: Cattle, Summon, Dead.

Dungeon Uberquests

* Creature of Flame: FlameFront them. Bam they are dead ;]

* Infernal Machine: Is this a joke or what? Kill that machine with any skill you wish.

* Death Projector: Lorenado/Cattle/Flamestrike. Arcane Fury if you want to do it even faster.

* Azmodan: Just cattle and Azmodan will eventually die, kill others and pick up charm

* Rathma Square: Enter, Cattle, kill boss, but, never stop casting cattle, otherwise too much acid fiends will lock you and kill you.

* Cathedral of Vanity: Walk, say hello everyone, go near to Crystall Ball, Lorenado, bum, cattle, bum, oh? they all died..

* Toraja: If you have the Sacred Ceremonial Armor "Armor of the Old Religion" it will be easy. Teleport and avoid till you get to lilith, then use sacrifices oskill. You will have 20% reanimate from AotOR and 5% from book of median, 5% from fool's gold. Rest is easy, summon edyrems near to lilith, one she loses immunity teleport to her, and one Lorenado will be enough. If you don't, it will be pain in the ass, edyrems will die instantly.. If you have enough patience then you may be able to complete it!

* Vizjun: Run run, if you know the way, otherwise look for a Map. Once you get to MCS, go south till you get to the uberquest limit, then kill anyone with cattle (or hive) + Flamestrke. Once the way from the limit to MCS is clear (like 30 yards), then try to purify it. Try not to get to close. Pick up CFS and done! Get High def.

Uberlevels!!!
HMC+11 /players 8

* Kurast 3kBA: Cattle, pick up the sets.

* Sunless Sea: Cattle, pick up gold. (or dont)

* Khalimgrad: Cattle, pick up anything you want

* Tran Athulua: Cattle, pick up uniques

* Fauztinville: /players 8 and Hard Mode charm +11... Oh noes Sad well walk slowly casting flamefront, when you see any other monster just cattle. (blue means sarcasm in this forum if you didn't knew)

* Ghost's of old Bremmtown: Try to walk slowly, but before casting cattle, so when they appear they die instantly. Hex may be useful here also, you can take advange from the melee hits you recive!

* Kingdom of Shadow: Arcane Fury and run + Jitan's gate. My suggestion: unsocket your spell damage jewels and add Farsight unique jewels and get 2%ctc teleport when struck, dupe it (with the dupe recipe) and add it to your gear. You can get almost 50%ctc teleport when struck, that will keep you alive.

* Duncraig: Your 10% reanimates will help you if you have them (grupie & void archon (or else)). It is easy in the "big room", cast cattle and go away, they die and they cast their painful nova that will probably kill you, but just avoid them and it's easy, the hard part comes when you teleport, i suggest using lorenado there.

Heroic Areas
Lot of Monsters with inmunities, that's nice... -.-

* Cow Level: Cattle and see how cows kill each others.

* Bull Prince Rodeo: I summoned him and I killed him before he was able to cast his suicidal cows. Show him that your cows are better than his.

* Quov Tsin: If you have the AotOR here, use obviously Arcane Fury, and I also recommend you Nih runes for the %buff, and try to reach 20 seconds. Depending on your position, kill him with flamestrike/flamefront. Girls may respec her skills here and use them on the Fire tree for more power. ¿ ?

* Astrogha: I couldn't almost even hurt her, this was really hard but I may complete this some time.

* Belial: It depends on luck a bit, i was walking and then my reanimates were attacking him, I used cattle and he died instantly..

Abbreviations / Meanings

* 'Spam' something: in this case, to cast something continiously and very fast
* FRW: Faster Run/walk
* FCR: Faster Cast Rate
* HMC: Hard Mode Charm
* Mob: A group of monsters (commonly these monsters are of the same type)
* LBM: Left Mouse Button
* RMB: Right Mouse Button
* %ED: Enchanced Defense
* %TCD: Total character defense
* %SD: Spell Damage
* %PSD: Poison Spell Damage
* %EPR: Enemy poison resistance (-x)
* "Lolsummons": Basically shreeder, bane monster and daystars from mystic orbs you can buy from akara. But actually when I say "summon sh*t or summon lolsummons" you should also summon edyrems and elemens.

End of Guide

I really hope you like this guide, and the character also, i suggest you to try it because is really fun and also powerful, so I wait for your comments!

CREDITS:
[MG] jon
MarcoNecroX

Back to top Go down
http://houseoflegends.tk

The Ultimate Poison farmer Sorceress(1.F9b) Guide Completed.
Page 1 of 1